If you’re an Android user (sorry iOS) you can press and hold on the OneNote icon on your phone to pop up a list of the quick actions available for the app. But that’s not the tip. The tip is that if you press and hold on the double line to the right of the […]
OneNote custom tags can provide a great way to put a new spin on old ways of organizing your information.
Using full page view in OneNote to focus on your work
Using OneNote on a Chromebook takes some planning and compromise to be successful. This is how I do it.
If you’re a user of OneNote Online and OneNote desktop you’ll have noticed the inconsistency with which tags have been implemented between the two platforms. Let’s take a look at some of the differences between the two you need to keep in mind. Custom tags The desktop version of OneNote supports custom tags (creating your […]
Follow up article – Living with OneNote on a Chromebook I’ve been an avid Chromebook user since they were released. I carry with me an Asus Chromebook every day and use it more frequently than even my full Windows laptop. As a OneNote user it was important to find out how well I could take […]
There’s a lot of interest around when is it right to use a section, section group, or notebook in OneNote to organize your information. I’ll admit it can be very confusing so here’s some rules of thumb I follow when managing my own. Notebooks Use when you’re likely to need to share content. Allows you […]
OneNote Articles and News
- Is OneNote a Writer’s Tool? – Writer’s Treasure Chest
- OneNote is the Perfect Back to School Gadget – IT Tech Post
- Create a bullet journal index in OneNote
- Turning OneNote tables into Excel worksheets
- How well does OneNote work on a Chromebook?
- Using OneNote for Discovery Work
- OneNote Question and Answer from #prodchat
- Writing proposals using OneNote
- Using OneNote for Bullet Journaling
- Seven ways Project Managers can use OneNote
- Quick and Dirty Team Task Management using OneNote
- Sections, Section Groups, and Notebooks in OneNote
- Make sure you never misplace another OneNote notebook
- TIP – Using OneNote to Archive Printed Digital Documents
OneNote and Bullet Journaling
There’s been a lot of interest on the site about applying Ryder Carroll’s Bullet Journaling ideas to OneNote. To make things a little more efficient I’ve grouped those articles below: