Ever wonder how to jump start your productivity? Tired of digging through articles, podcasts, blog posts, and more to find that one tip that makes an immediate difference in what you’re doing and how you’re using your tools?
60 Second Productivity is an ever-growing collection of content where every bit can make a difference for you in less than 60 seconds. These aren’t life changing systems nor are they deep philosophical discussions about the nature of productivity, no these are those little things that can make a big difference. Not all of them are for everyone, but the odds are good you’ll find something that helps you. If not, let us know in the comments or drop us a note and suggest a topic for future tips. Make sure you subscribe below to avoid missing anything!
- One click to a new post in WordPress.comHave a great idea for a blog post? If you use WordPress.com you can create a new post with a single click. Why waste time?
- Share an outline branch from WorkflowyWorkflowy makes it easy to share branches of the outline with others with just a few clicks. Here’s how to make that happen.
- Dock a OneNote note with one easy stepCreate a docked note in OneNote 2016 to make note taking easy while working on something else.
- Hold an impromptu meeting for your team in TeamsIf you’re running Microsoft Teams you can start a meeting immediately for everyone on your team with just a few clicks.
- Create a mobile friendly task list in NotionUsing Notion on the go? There’s a view that makes mobile use easy for your lists.
- Add a Todoist project to your calendarUse Todoist and your calendar to see your project tasks, meetings, and appointments all in one place.
- Gain space for more tabs in Edge with one clickDo you run lots of open tabs in your browser? Microsoft Edge can make managing them easier with one click.
- Quick Page Access in WorkflowyWhy click around in Workflowy when you can jump right to any page you want?
- Schedule a meeting in Teams instead of OutlookDid you know you can schedule your meetings without leaving Microsoft Teams?
- Recover an accidentally closed tab in ChromeHere’s how to recover that tab you accidentally closed in Chrome.
- Quick Access to Notebooks in OneNote 2016Want to know how you can keep your favorite OneNote notebooks just two-clicks away?
- Making any screen easier to read on Windows 10Your Windows 10 display too small to see? Here’s a way to fix it in under 60 seconds.
- Super Powered Highlighters in OneNoteHere’s how you can have super powered highlighters in OneNote to take your studying to the next level.
- Notion tip of the week – toggle listNotion tip of the week – toggle lists