Here are this weeks’ reading recommendations. Included are more discussions about hybrid working, measuring success, a great productivity hack, and the difference between professionals and amateurs.
- Work From Home to Lift Productivity by 5% in Post-Pandemic U.S. – Bloomberg
- A new measure of success: Counting hours worked isn’t cutting it anymore – Fortune
- Find a To-Do List Strategy That Works for You – Entrepreneur
- A Harvard professor suggests we all steal the ‘Feierabend’ productivity hack. – Inc. Magazine
- Professional Amateurs and Amateur Professionals – Thrive Global
If you’ve read something interesting and worth sharing, pass it along and I might include it in future posts of Recommended Reading.