Episode 57 of Being Productive is all about this concept of hoteling: going in to work in an office with no dedicated desk or location of your own. I’ve done this myself for multiple years and in multiple locations and can tell you that you can work effectively this way but it takes planning, strategy, and more than one concession. If you have comments, questions, or thoughts you’d like to share, please do so in the comments or even better drop the show a voice message. Your message might even be included in a future episode!
Hoteling – Working without a home base – Ep 57 – Being Productive
- Hoteling – Working without a home base – Ep 57
- A Feature Done Right in Any.do and The Mobile Only Experiment – Ep 56
- The Myth of Multitasking and Meetings vs Collaboration – Being Productive – Ep 55
- Productivity metrics, attention management, and workers PTO – Being Productive – Ep 54
- Productivity Articles from around the web- Being Productive – Ep 53