Episode 56 of the Being Productive podcast is out and I’m covering two parts of a related topic. First, I share some thoughts on a feature done right in the task manager, Any.do. Second I explain my thinking behind my latest productivity experiment, the mobile only life. I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments.
Seven tips for OneNote as a Project Knowledge Repository – Being Productive
- Seven tips for OneNote as a Project Knowledge Repository
- Hoteling – Working without a home base – Ep 57
- A Feature Done Right in Any.do and The Mobile Only Experiment – Ep 56
- The Myth of Multitasking and Meetings vs Collaboration – Being Productive – Ep 55
- Productivity metrics, attention management, and workers PTO – Being Productive – Ep 54