A quick bit of celebration here…Being Productive has hit 30,000 all-time plays and continues growing. For a niche podcast talking about, well, being productive, it’s a great feeling to know it’s helping people. Nothing is more motivating than hitting these kinds of milestones. If you’re a listener…thank you so much! If you’re not a listener, maybe now is the time to give it a try!
The Myth of Multitasking and Meetings vs Collaboration – Being Productive – Ep 55 – Being Productive
- The Myth of Multitasking and Meetings vs Collaboration – Being Productive – Ep 55
- Productivity metrics, attention management, and workers PTO – Being Productive – Ep 54
- Productivity Articles from around the web- Being Productive – Ep 53
- Task Management Part 3 – Lists vs Boards – Being Productive – Ep 52
- All About Task Management – Part 2 – Urgent and Recurring – Being Productive – Ep 51
- All about Task Management – Part 1 – Being Productive – Ep 50
- Remote Working: Office Spaces with Augusto Pinaud – Being Productive – Ep 49
- Ep 48 – Being Productive – I have a Notion to save some money
- Ep 47 – Being Productive – Gen-Z, the Boomer will Zoom you now
- Ep 46 – Being Productive – Working at Home and Thoughts from the web
If you want to follow Being Productive in your podcast player of choice, just search for the title or drop by the Anchor.fm page for links to all the best podcast sources.