A quick bit of celebration here…Being Productive has hit 30,000 all-time plays and continues growing. For a niche podcast talking about, well, being productive, it’s a great feeling to know it’s helping people. Nothing is more motivating than hitting these kinds of milestones. If you’re a listener…thank you so much! If you’re not a listener, maybe now is the time to give it a try!
OneNote Tasks, ghosted employers, and quality of work – Ep 60 – Being Productive
- OneNote Tasks, ghosted employers, and quality of work – Ep 60
- Back in the swing of things – Ep 59
- Seven tips for OneNote as a Project Knowledge Repository – Ep 58
- Hoteling – Working without a home base – Ep 57
- A Feature Done Right in Any.do and The Mobile Only Experiment – Ep 56
- The Myth of Multitasking and Meetings vs Collaboration – Being Productive – Ep 55
- Productivity metrics, attention management, and workers PTO – Being Productive – Ep 54
- Productivity Articles from around the web- Being Productive – Ep 53
- Task Management Part 3 – Lists vs Boards – Being Productive – Ep 52
- All About Task Management – Part 2 – Urgent and Recurring – Being Productive – Ep 51
If you want to follow Being Productive in your podcast player of choice, just search for the title or drop by the Anchor.fm page for links to all the best podcast sources.