So many of us now are working remotely due to the pandemic that the topics of burnout, organization, productivity, and access come up on almost a daily basis. Since working remotely isn’t a new thing, I thought I’d take some time to pull from my back catalog of podcast episodes and blog posts and put together a page that may help you with the challenges of working remotely. Have a look and if I’ve missed something you’re interested in let me know in the comments.
Working Remotely Podcast Episodes – Being Productive podcast
- Ep 12 – Finding a Balance in your Work and Life Productivity
- Ep 17 – 24 Hour Productivity
- Ep 23 – Can You be Productive in only 40 Hours?
- Ep 24 – Getting off the Productivity Treadmill
- Ep 27 – Being Efficient vs. Being Effective
- Ep 43 – The Work Firehose
- Ep 51 – All About Task Management – Urgent and Recurring