In this episode we’re taking a look at the comparison between task lists and task boards. Which do you use and why?
The Myth of Multitasking and Meetings vs Collaboration – Being Productive – Ep 55 – Being Productive
In this episode, I share some follow-up thoughts about an upcoming episode of ProductivityCast delving into the book, The Myth of Multitasking by Ben Crenshaw. Also, I climb back up on my soapbox to talk about the challenge of replacing meetings with collaboration tools. — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/beingproductive/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/beingproductive/support
- The Myth of Multitasking and Meetings vs Collaboration – Being Productive – Ep 55
- Productivity metrics, attention management, and workers PTO – Being Productive – Ep 54
- Productivity Articles from around the web- Being Productive – Ep 53
- Task Management Part 3 – Lists vs Boards – Being Productive – Ep 52
- All About Task Management – Part 2 – Urgent and Recurring – Being Productive – Ep 51