In this episode we’re taking a look at the comparison between task lists and task boards. Which do you use and why?
Ep 54 – Being Productive – Productivity metrics, attention management, and workers PTO – Being Productive
In this episode I dig into the challenges around personal productivity metrics, attention management over time management, and why aren't people taking PTO? Articles referenced in this episode: Mastering Attention Management for Increased Productivity – FastCompany.com American Workers Are Increasingly Burned Out But Won’t Take PTO – Forbes.com As always, if you have any thoughts you want to share please drop me a line. You can reach me on: Twitter – @theideapump, @artgelwicks LinkedIn Facebook You can leave me a message on the Being Productive site and it might get used in a future episode! rn7ULwkJgfSJbVcj2cpj — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/beingproductive/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/beingproductive/support
- Ep 54 – Being Productive – Productivity metrics, attention management, and workers PTO
- Ep 53 – Being Productive – Productivity Articles from around the web
- Ep 52 – Being Productive – Task Management Part 3 – Lists vs Boards
- Ep 51 – Being Productive – All About Task Management – Part 2 – Urgent and Recurring
- Ep 50 – Being Productive – All about Task Management – Part 1