In this episode we’re taking a look at the comparison between task lists and task boards. Which do you use and why?
Seven tips for OneNote as a Project Knowledge Repository – Being Productive
If you've thought about using OneNote to manage the information on a project there are some steps you need to take to increase your chance of success. This episode I'm covering seven steps you can take to help your team take advantage of OneNote to share and manage your project knowledge. The text version of this episode is available at The Idea Pump – Seven tips for success using OneNote as a project knowledge repository. If you'd like to discuss the topic in more detail, come visit either OneNote for Professionals on Facebook, The Idea Pump on Facebook, or join the Personal Productivity Club. — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/beingproductive/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/beingproductive/support
- Seven tips for OneNote as a Project Knowledge Repository
- Hoteling – Working without a home base – Ep 57
- A Feature Done Right in Any.do and The Mobile Only Experiment – Ep 56
- The Myth of Multitasking and Meetings vs Collaboration – Being Productive – Ep 55
- Productivity metrics, attention management, and workers PTO – Being Productive – Ep 54